Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Currently Wearing | #127

I have realised I was supposed to post this ages ago. I am useless at blogging recently. So there will be no wishlist this weekend as I try to catch up with posting. I have two more Christmas mani's to show you. I also hope you had a lovely Christmas and an amazing new year. I hope you can follow me on my nail polish journey in 2017!

 
So this was my gingerbread and candycane nails. I followed yokonailart on youtube for this nail art. Christmas nails for me is always one of my favourites, I love doing them. I used BarryM Blueberry Ice Cream which is one of my newest purchases in December. I used it on three nails and then I used Models Own Snow White. My gingerbread isn't the best as I completely forgot the eyes oops. But other than that I really liked this nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment