Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

My 2017 Nail Resolutions

This is the second year that I have set myself nail resolutions. This is going to be a long post where I haven't got any pictures as I haven't got any spare pictures.
 
1. To try more UK Indie brands. The UK Indie brands last year done so well and I picked up a few but there are so many brands that I have rediscovered. So I make this my mission to go and get loads more. I hope you are ready for lots of new indie brands and amazing formulas coming your way.
 
2. Take part in a mani swap. I have seen so many mani swaps and they look really cool. Basically you recreate someone's nail art and they do the same. I am not sure if anyone will be up for doing one with me, but it is worth a try right.
 
3. Get to 400 instagram followers. As I type this I am currently sitting on 354 followers. Instagram has been a crazy up and down ride this year. I am sure you are all aware they changed the algorithm and made you not see many posts. It really annoys me as I miss so many of my favourite instagrammers.

4. Complete in more nail art challenges. I love being able to take part in nail art challenges. I love being able to do different nail art designs that I know I probably wouldn't wish to usually do on my own nails.

5. Complete #hayleyscartoonnails. If you don't know what this is, it is my own Disney/Pixar nail art series. I have a whole list of maybe 100 nail arts that I actually want to do. But that sounds extreme right ha-ha. I will do one Disney nail art each month.
 
6. Buy a glam polish. I have seen so many glam polishes and they are all so beautiful. Glam Polish is pretty hard to get in the UK as they are discontinued on Rainbow Connection and only have a handful. But I will try my hardest to get one this year.
 
7. To use striping tape and stickers. I have so many ideas when it comes to striping tape and this is the year where that happens.
 
8. Buy a cupcake polish. Again I am yet to get a cupcake polish. I will be getting one as they all look so nice.
 
9. Buy a kbshimmer. I bought this over from last years resolutions. I will be getting one, there are so many that I have seen and they look incredible.
 
10. Carry On with the untried year. Yes another full year of only wearing untried polishes. I cannot wait for you to see what nail polishes I wear this year. I am already planning.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and wish you luck with all of your nail resolutions/goals. You should get one or two ticked off and treat yourself to some Polish asap!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I already have a few planned. I will treat myself haha xx

      Delete