Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Currently Wearing | #131

This is my first post from my new series #hayleyscartoonnails. I wont lie to you this is my absolute favourite nail art I have done for a while. I just love it.
I decied to set myself a challenge where I do Disney/Pixar or even cartoon nails every month. This month I decided I would do Monsters Inc/University, this was the last film I watched. I found a nail art look when I was looking on Google and I knew I just had to do it. I created Sulley's fur with Nails Inc Mint Bliss and used Models Own Purple Glare for his purple splodges. I used Rimmel Wedge Of Lime which is a beautiful yucky green which actually is my favourite kind of green. For the eye I used China Glaze White On White, Topshop Air Kisses and my black polish is AVON Liquorice. I can't wait to start planning more Disney nails and for you guys to see them. I am excited as I have so many ideas of what to use for it.

2 comments:

  1. Love this mani, one or my favourite Pixar movies too.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love it too. I could watch it all the time xx

      Delete