Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

2016 | What I Got For Christmas

Well I have no excuse for why this is being posted on the 19th January. My birthday is in 12 days and I am finally getting round to post this ooops. But anyway lets see what I got.
This is like the nail arty bits. I wont go fully into details on what I got as I may use them throughout the year. I got two sets of nail art pens now that means I will have to use them. I have two sets of nail art stickers, one was Christmas ones and then I have snowflakes. I then have two sets of gems/diamantes, I've got letters which will be so cool and then I have cute little Christmas ones. I have a nail swatch wheel which always come in handy. I have three stamping plates, two from MoYou London and one random one which my auntie got from eBay. There are two nail care kits which will be perfect for my handbag. Then I have some gadgety things (you know not gadgets!), I have a little contraption where you put your nail polish bottle in it. Then the pink one is a place where you put your finger on to keep it steady by painting. Then the one next to my nail wheels it is a cool thing what you place around your nails to not get them messy. I have a huge pack of remover pens and they will be needed.
 
So this is my collection of nail polishes that I got. I got quite a few actually. I have a pusheen nail set, I actually wanted this for the ice cream nail polishes as I absolutely love them. I will try and do pusheen nail art soon. The little set I have is a brand that I have never heard of 'Love Juicy', this comes with lipglosses. I have my first ever Delush Polish Papa Was A Rolling Scone, this is being worn this year it has the best name ever. The next one is Painted Polish By Lexi Jumpin' Jack O Lantern, my first two ILNPs sweater weather and cabin fever. I have a color club duo in Peppermint and Mocha. I have two AVON polishes in Rosie Gold and Yellow Gold. Then I have another OPI from the hello kitty collection in My Pal Joey. I actually got my first MoYou polish I am so excited to use it in Shamrock.
 
I have a huge nail brush set, wow this is incredible. I am just so happy to be able to use this. I think I will review this when I start to use it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing collection! Looks like you had s great Christmas.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I finally got round to posting this haha xx

      Delete