Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Season Picks | Winter 2017

Here is my winter picks, I am so late with this. I got this post eventually done. Sorry for this post being so late.

The first polish is Orly Snowcone, this is a beautiful blue nail polish. I absolutely love it and it is opaque in two coats. The next one is Models Own Starburst which is a beautiful glitter that was opaque in also two. I loved it because it looks like the nights sky with stars in. The next polish is Essie Virgin Snow, it probably isn't a winter polish but it was in a winter collection and has snow in the name ha-ha. I have Technic Seafoam, this is a really pretty deep green and this would be great for Christmas. Models Own Purple Orchid is next this is a deep plum/purple, worried it may be a stainer though. I then have Ciate London Baby, this is a very Christmas polish. That probably wont get opaque as it would be awful to get off. But its super pretty as a topper. I have China Glaze Star Hopping, why have I not worn this absolute beauty yet. It is a stunning blue. I have BarryM Mushroom which is my favourite brown nail polish of all time. I have W7 Its Christmas this is that Christmas polish. The last polish I have is Essence Frozen which is a stunning white glitter polish, I have a few ideas for this polish already.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely line up, those Models Own are gorg our.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful aren't they! I must start wearing more of my models own. I have so many yet barely worn any xx

      Delete