Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Currently Wearing | #130

I have got my first currently wearing of 2017 for you all. This has taken so long to get round posting. I aim to be a better blogger but I am pretty sure I may fail at it.
I am wearing Models Own Starburst. I decided to wear this polish because I thought it looked like a dark night with fireworks. I really like it. It went on really smoothly and I probably could have got away with one coat. But in the end I decided to use two so there was no bald spots. But I am really glad that I finally got round to wearing it. I am very happy with it and well done to you Models Own for a great polish.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely, I have this polish but have never worn it, time to sort that out!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was one of the polishes I put aside to wear in 2017. I have so many polishes that I haven't tried xx

      Delete