Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

2016 | Nail Art Yearly Favourites

I am rather late posting these, oops. I am sorry I have had so many posts to upload in the month of January, that this post slipped my mind. But its better late than never aye. But here are my nail art favourites of 2016.
 
Collection - Jungle Fever (post here)
Now this was a recreation of the amazing NailsByJema on youtube, check her out! She is one of absolute favourites. It is a Christmas tree dotticure, how cool is that. I knew when I saw the design I just had to do it. The nail polish is also beautiful and green is one of my favourite colours.

Ciate - Knee Highs (post here)
This is my recreation from another one of my favourite nail artists OneNailToRuleThemAll. Again she is super talented. This is my version of the Frankenstein vampire. The polish I used is Ciate Knee Highs, I need this in a bigger bottle. It is beautiful. I also have to say the nail art isn't too shabby itself ha-ha.I am not the best at faces but I love it.
 
Orly - Orange Punch (post here)
This was my favourite nail art of the year I think. I had so many amazing compliments about this polish and how cute the pumpkins are. I love this orange and I need to use it more often. I tried to have a different face of the pumpkin but as you can see that didn't really work. But nonetheless I love it and I am so happy how it turned out.
 
KIKO - Apple Blossom (post here)
This is another one that I am so impressed by. This is my attempt of strawberry nails, I love them. I know the strawberries aren't as perfect as I wished they were. I will be attempting strawberry nails again one day.
 
Topshop - Lightning Dust (post here)
This is something completely different to what I would usually do on my nails. Yellow isn't usually a colour that I would go for. I don't think it suits my skin tone, but I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I did these. Bee nails are something that I want to do again.
 
KIKO - Green Meadow (post here)
This was one of them nail arts that took forever. It lasted a long time, it was quite a tricky one. The green polish actually was quite a watery polish and I was disappointed in it. But three coats made it fully opaque. The daises may have not worked out as well as I wanted them to. But I am very happy with them.
 
Rimmel - Caramel Cupcake (post here)
I done this for Father's Day and i knew that I needed to add it in my favourites. I love it. Yes it may be a little dodgy and not look like a sloth but I love it.
 
China Glaze - White On White (post here)
This is my first attempt at dry brush, it looks incredible. I have never been so happy with how it turned out. I used a few polishes including a mint, grey and pink one.

No comments:

Post a Comment