Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Wishlist #157

I have another wishlist for you, I hope you have enjoyed all my posts this week. It has been a little crazy getting ideas ready. But maybe I can do a whole month like blogtober or something. Now that would be so good. Okay stop talking. I wont be posting much as it is my birthday tomorrow (Monday!). I'll be back on Wednesday with a new post though.

                                    

Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Flicker
2. LA Colors - Spat!
3. LA Colors - Mint
4. LA Colors - Illusion
5. LA Colors - Absolute
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colors - Flicker - This is such a crazy neon, so much so that you can't even see the writing on the bottle. It is so pretty and this would be perfect in the summer months. I would love to get this and I can't remember seeing any other yellow neons.
 
2. LA Colors - Spat! - This is another crazy orange. It looks so good through doesn't it. Imagine this with some nail art in the spring and summer months.
 
3. LA Colors - Mint - I am not really sure that this is classed as a mint. I think this looks like 'greenery' which is the pantone colour of the year. This does look so good, i have an odd feeling that it would come across as quite sheer.
 
4. LA Colors - Illusion - This is a really sweet looking lilac. It comes across more like a lilac when i looked at the swatch photos. I haven't seen a lilac like this actually it comes across as a blue toned lilac.
 
5. LA Colors - Absolute - Now this is what you call a neon pink. Wow I haven't seen a crazy pink like this for a while. It is so bright, imagine how good this would look when you have a sun tan. This is so pretty wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment