Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Haul | Glitter Baby Nails

I have a haul for you, I decided I wouldn't do separate hauls. They would only be if I bought a lot of polishes in one shopping trip. But this is a special haul so lets take a look at what I bought.
 
Glitter Baby Nails is a UK indie brand. A lovely girl called Emily who runs the company. First of all, the packaging is adorable. I absolutely love the little packets that it is kept in. If you wish to have a look at the instagram for all of the latest collection and whenever the polishes are coming out - @glitterbabynails. She has also branched out of just nail polishes and has a phone case and some adorable hair bands.
 
First of all I have water lily, I am a sucker for green polish you know that. It is beautiful and this will be worn in the spring. Toffee Apple is so beautiful this is such a perfect brown which you can wear in the autumn months. The next two is actually from her Game Of Thrones Duo, right I have never ever seen game of thrones in my life. Cersei is coming up quite pink in this picture, it is more of a mixture of a brown and a pink one. Daemerys is a light blue with a flash of shimmer running through it. Frozen is a stunning lilac with silver glitter running through it. I would love to know if this one is a textured polish.
I cannot wait to wear one of this soon, if you would like to check out where you can buy Glitter Baby Nails, then click this button and spend some of your money ha-ha. (HERE).

No comments:

Post a Comment