Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 Nail Resolutions | Overview

At the start of the year I set myself some nail related resolutions, if you don't read this post here. This post is just an overview of if and how I conquered by resolutions.

1. To hit 300 instagram followers. I am actually am on 344 instagram followers as I am writing this post. If you wish to follow my instagram I am @hayleysnails123. I would love if you can help me gain more amazing followers in 2017.

2. To try and use stamping plates - Hmm well at the end of year I used one of my festive plates. So I technically accomplished this one as I used it. But I have a lot of new plates that I can't wait to use so I hope you will be wanting to see those.
3. To do a successful gradient or ombre. - Well I failed miserably with that one as I completely forgot to do one of those. I am not sure if I will take it over to the 2017 resolutions. So I will probably just leave it around and maybe I can achieve it in 2017/2018.
 
4. Try some untried polish - I actually did the untried year, you will be able to see all about this in an upcoming post in the next couple of days hopefully I can get it up.
 
5. To do more nail art each month - Yes I accomplished that I actually did a nail art each month. I actually can't wait to do more, I may not be the best at it. But I am starting to get better and that really excites me. I have so many ideas and there are so many amazingly talented people on instagram that I can always be inspired by.
 
6. Blog More Often - I feel like I haven't blogged enough, but that will change I promise. January will be the new me ha-ha. That saying is stupid sorry.
 
7. Buy an A-England Polish - I did buy an A-England polish. I haven't worn it yet, it is saint George. I will be wearing it this year hopefully. I do have a lot of untried polish to wear.
 
8. Buy at least 4 indie brands - I bought picture polish, nine zero, cirque, freckles, danglefoot and ard as nails. So yes I achieved that one. I will be buying more because indies are always amazing. There are always new indie brands coming out which excites me.
 
9. To look after my nails more - This one defiantly will be needed. My cuticles are just rubbish at the moment. So this will need to be remembered.
 
10. To buy a Kbshimmer polish - I am so disappointed that I didn't buy one. I wish they were more available in the UK. I aim to get one of these in 2017.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will be ready for my new 2017 nail resolutions. I hope you all have an amazing new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment