Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Currently Wearing | #132

This is a new brand for me to try this year. It is created by Rosie Fortescue which is one of the girls who is on the TV programme 'Made In Chelsea' I believe.
 
This is Nailed London Stormy Violets. Isn't this absolutely beautiful. I haven't seen many colours like this before, I feel this would be unique in any collection. After the first coat it was pretty brush stroke I was a bit disappointed and then after the second coat it levelled itself out. I really do love this polish and I am going to get some more Nailed London polishes because I am impressed by it. Have you tried any from his brand or have your even heard of it?

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, it reminds me of Models Own Chrome Indigo. I've never heard of Nailed London, just shows there are so many brands out there!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it. Its beautiful. I saw someone mention it in a youtube video and then I saw them in a local beauty store xx

      Delete