Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Currently Wearing | #133

I am finally caught up with my currently wearing for the first time in forever wow! I cannot believe it, I probably have completely jinxed that now as I am taking part in a challenge next month.
I am wearing OPI I Sea You Wear OPI, this is from the brights collection 2015. I hadn't seen it before until I picked it up when I went to Sally's Beauty Supply. I of course looked at some swatches once I come home and I was impressed by it. This polish is pretty sheer an it needed three coats in the end, I was a bit worried as you could see a slight bit of my nail line. But you wouldn't see it that close up. It has a really metallic feel about this polish. I am glad I picked this one up and it looked really nice on my now shorter nails.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful polish and it looks lovely on you.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete