Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

Wishlist #156

I have number 156, I didn't post last week as I wasn't hereso here I am again. This is another LA Colors wishlist. I aim to get a few this year.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Jungle Fever
2. LA Colors - Jewel Tone
3. LA Colors - Perfect Sunset
4. LA Colors - Cactus
5. LA Colors - Aztec Orange
6. LA Colors - Morning Glory
7. LA Colors - Perfect Plum
8. LA Colors - Seafoam

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colors - Jungle Fever - This is a really pretty metallic turquoise which looks as if it can lean into a green type. I haven't seen a colour like this before, it looks so magical in the bottle. Imagine what this looks like when it is on your nails.

2. LA Colors - Jewel Tone - This is a glittery purple and it actually looks fully opaque in two coats. That may be tricky to get off though so a peel off base coat is probably much needed. But it actually a dupe for a models own polish.

3. LA Colors - Perfect Sunset - This is such a beautiful orange. I really like the look of this one. This looks quite like a gelly formula so I am not sure how great this would be. It may need to be covered or something,

4. LA Colors - Cactus - Right I need this now. Wow it is like a coppery or bronze shade. It looks incredible, I would look the look of this on my nails. It would look so pretty stamped as well.
5. LA Colors - Aztec Orange - First of all this isn't orange, its red. That is one of my biggest pet peeves as it isn't what it says it is. I should do a nail polish pet peeves post, I wonder if any youtubers have done that.

6. LA Colors - Morning Glory - Haha funny name oops. This is a deep purple and has silver glitter running through it so it seems. I need to get this and that would look so perfect with long nails.

7. LA Colors - Perfect Plum - This is a deep plum and again this would look perfect for winter. I absolutely love this colour.

8. LA Colors - Seafoam - This is a really beautiful mint shade and I am sure that there are so many dupes of this but it does look great. I think this would be good when it comes to having a crème polish.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh very pretty line up, I think these are super cheap so you should be able to knock these off your wish list pretty easily.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got them once from a shop in Westfield but I don't go there often xx

      Delete