Pages

Sunday 8 January 2017

Wishlist #155

I have a wishlist for you, I decided I wouldn't post last weekend. But here it is.

 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colors - Radiation
2. LA Colors - Phenomena
3. LA Colors - Static Electricity
4. LA Colors - Treasure Island
5. LA Colors - Pink Chiffon
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colors - Radiation - This is a really pretty blue/turquoise. It is a kind of weird shade but I like it. I am sure there are loads of colours like this around but it doesn't matter.

2. LA Colors - Phenomena - This is a really deep pink, I think it is so pretty. I really like it. I am pretty sure there are so many dupes of this polish. But pink shades are the best. I have got loads of pink polishes but I still feel that I have so many pink polishes.
 
3. LA Colors - Static Electricity - This is a cobalt blue. I love blue nail polishes and I am very impressed with how bright it looks. Again there is probably a dupe for this but who cares. Blue polishes are one of my favourites.
 
4. LA Colors - Treasure Island - This is a green glitter, as you all know green is my favourite colour of nail polish. I would absolutely love to get this. I wish there was a place closer to me where I could get LA Colors instead of having to go Westfield because that is a pretty long way.

5. LA Colors - Pink Chiffon - This is such a light pink and I really like it. It looks like it has a pearlescent finish to it. I am sure that I don't need this polish but this would look great in Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh some of these colours look lovely, good think they're not too pricey either. You'd prob be able to pick these up very cheaply.
    Vickyxx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are pretty aren't they. I probably can find them somewhere xx

      Delete