Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

The Untried Year | Overview 2016

I have set out of all of my nail polishes that I wore in 2016. This is crazy how many I actually wore. The Untried Year was something I had wanted to do for a while because I have so many nail polishes that I haven't worn, I would say over 90% of my collection hasn't been worn.
 
But here is a picture of it all laid out. I used 65 nail polishes in total and there was a few polishes which I didn't like. I don't really talk about the polishes that I don't like. Its weird as I still keep them.
 
Here is my overview again of the polishes broken into brands. I wore more Models Own and Essie polishes than any other. This was the year of the Essie polish for me, I really discovered my love for them and I hope this year I wear them lots more. I used a lot of new brands as well and discovered UK Indie brands. I will be using UK Indie brands a lot more so I hope you can be excited with what I wear in the year of 2017. I really hope you liked this post as it is a little different to what I would usually do.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh you wore some lovely colours & I love Models Own & Essie. Hopefully we'll see some more of those!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lets hope so. I always have a list of polishes that I want to try and get worn in that year. xx

      Delete