Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

2016 | The Untried Year

So this is the first full year I took part in 'The Untried Year'. If you are new to my blog you may not know what this is all about.
 
                 
I decided I would go through my nail polish and only wear my untried nail polish. I have over 800 polishes and I have to say that this is most of them. But I am very happy that I gave myself this challenge. In total I used 65 nail polishes. I will be doing another post on this later on in the week so you can look out for that. I absolutely loved doing this because I could remember what nail polishes I had. I am doing it again this year and I hope I can use more than 65 nail polishes.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collage, you created some gorgeous manis in 2016. Happy New Year and all the best for 2017.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete