Pages

Saturday 14 January 2017

2016 | Nail Polish Yearly Favourites

I have got round to my favourites. But I am so late with them as usual. Nobody cares about that right, I have decided I am splitting this into two categories. Favourtites based on the nail polish and the other one is based on my nail art. I hope you enjoy this post, its pretty picture heavy.
 Models Own Emerald Green/ Essie Summit Of Style (post here)
I absolutely love this green polish, green nail polish is my favourite colours. This has diamond dust running through it and it is beautiful. I am so happy that I wore this, it was worn for St Patricks Day. I wish I could wear this all year round.
 

BarryM Acai Smoothie (post here)
This is quite an unusal colour really, you don't see many colours like this. BarryM is one of my favourite brands and I don't get enough use out of it sadly. This looked incredible on my nails and I loved seeing it on my nails. I hope they bring out more gelly nail polishes.

BarryM Sparkling Amethyst (post here)
What a stunning polish, this was one of my first wears in 2016. I wish BarryM realised how amazing this polish was and how well it went on. They need to bring out more of these nail polishes because they are stunning. It went on like butter and I love it.
 
Essie - Warm & Toasty Turtleneck (post here)
OH MY GOD. This polish, I have no words for it. I wish I could of had it for much longer than I did. But I absolutely love it. Essie went up in my estimation last year and I used them a lot.

Orly Fresh Green (post here)
This is a lovely green, I really do love this colour. It looks so delicate and this was my first orly that I tried. Also I really enjoyed my nail art in this one. Orly color blasts are something that I need to go and get some more.
 
Rimmel Hottie Choccie (post here)
This is one of my surprise shocks of 2016 I loved it. I was shocked at how beautiful it actually was. I instantly got this because I saw a swatch and knew I needed it. I may have to go and get more of these super gels as they really impressed me.
 
Freckles Polish Gel Pen Collection (post here)
I got this because I like the name as I am an avid fan of gel pens haha. But it is such a unique colour and I am so impressed by it especially for a UK indie brand. I love this and it looked beautiful on my long nails.
 
Claire's Fairy Wings (post here)
This is such a pretty polish, it is so delicate and it looks so beautiful. I am so happy with how his went on my nails even if it did take three coats for a crème polish. But I like it.
 
Danglefoot Polish Dance All Night (post here)
I absolutely love this polish and I am so glad I got this. It has flakies running through it. I feel everybody would look beautiful if they had this on their nails. Maybe if they didn't like green that would be a little wrong though.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love this post & it's great to see your fave colours!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete