Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

New Series | Hayley's Cartoon Nails

I have a new series, this post is going to be short. I have started Hayley's Cartoon Nails. You are probably wondering what this means. This is something I have always wanted to do. The challenge I have set myself is I will be doing Disney/Pixar nail art each month. I absolutely love doing nail art so I am hoping that I can try and achieve this. I can't wait for you to see all the Disney cartoon nail art that I will be doing. So I hope you enjoy this new series of mine.

See you soon!
Hayley xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a tease to announce this without a design. I'm looking forward to this series and can't wait to see some of your manis.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sorry! I have just painted my nails for this series and I am so excited for you to see it xx

      Delete