Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #27 | Currently Wearing #264

So here we are on the 27th December and I am still blogging. I want to try and get everything posted before the new year. I am not too sure that this will actual happen but I might just have to post in the whole of January again.
 
Here is another post from Glam Nail Challenge. I am wearing BarryM Can't Get My You Out Of My Red. This is from the sunset collection, was this even from the main collection. I really don't remember seeing it. I hate red nail polish usually, but I was a fan of this one. I know it is Christmas so that is why it is acceptable for me to wear this polish. I was inspired by Nails By Cambria over on instagram. So this is Mr & Mrs Claus. I am super proud of how this turned out actually. This will appear on my 2018 nail art favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment