Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #16 | Currently Wearing | #259

Here is another currently wearing, will I get all of these posted before the end of the year. This is the biggest mission that I have this year.


Here is my purple nail art. This was for nail_art_noob_noob's birthday. We all got together and he loves purple so we decided to get a birthday collab going on. I used Avon Futuristic, isn't this absolutely gorgeous. I don't have many holographic polishes but boy is that going to change. This took 2 coats. I have an adorable cupcake and a balloon.

When you look at this nail collab you are going to think what is happening here. Basically nail art noob noob does his wife and daughters nails which is just amazing. So the people got together and did there husbands nails which was so hilarious reading through the comments of the chat.


Here is the amazing nail art collab!

No comments:

Post a Comment