Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #24 | Mani & Lola Decemeber 2018

As I am writing this it is Christmas Eve, I hope you are all having a lovely day. Thank you for joining me in blogmas, I am extending this because I am still quite behind on posts. I want to get all Christmas nail art posts up before the year ends.
Here is a little sneak peek, of what we got. I will show you with close ups and you can see what goodies we got this month.
 

Chian Glaze - Merry Whatever. RRP - £8.95 (link) This is from the Grinch collection, this is an absolutely gorgeous glitter. I can see why they put this in this. This will be great as a full accent nail or just a full manicure.
 
Jessica - Bohemian Rhapsody. RRP - £11.00 (link) This is a deep navy blue. I love these colour, this would look perfect with a silver glitter over the top of it. It looks absolutely fantastic, I don't have many colours like this. But I will now need to go and look for more of these shades.
 
Zoya - Alegra. RRP - £11.70 (link) This is described as a raspberry red. When I swatched this on the nail wheel it look like a pink polish. I am getting a real collection now of zoya polishes and they look so beautiful. I can't wait to get this on my nails.

Mavala - Pure Ice Diamond. RRP - £12.95 This is my first ever Mavala polish. I don't ever go for these polishes because I just find them way too small. I know I will never use my polishes up but I just have this fear. This was in a bauble, but it actually arrived with a crack in so I am unsure if I will use this. I already have a bauble with a polish in on my tree right now.
 
Inc. Redbole - Be Shore To Shine Mask. RRP - £10.95 (link) I find a face mask in a nail box. But I did mention that I wanted a face mask because I rarely do them. This time of the year my skin probably needs it.

Essie - Gone As Gone Remover. RRP - £4.99 (link) This is a small bottle of nail polish remover. Us nail addicts probably go through nail polish remover more than most people. But this is apparently takes off real deep shades easier. Which is a great idea, I can't wait to test this out for you.
Here are the swatches, no idea why the navy looks such a bad swatch. But I can't wait to get these on my nails!  

No comments:

Post a Comment