Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #23 | Currently Wearing #262

Here is a currently wearing which again is another birthday collab. This birthday was for December. But I had a whole glam nail challenge to do. So I had to get this done quite early.
Here is my birthday collab for Amy (nails.by.amyx)
I am using Sinful Colors Karma, this is from the Kylie Jenner collection. This was probably the last time we actually got Sinful Colors in the UK. I miss those times. This polish is absolutely beautiful. It is a Demi Matte polish, I am awful at descriptions so it was a good job that this polish had it on the lid. This is a polish I never expected to love so much but I am putting this in the 2018 favourites. Me and matte nail polishes don't get on, but this one is up there with the best I have ever used. I also love what I did on my nails. The prompt for this collab was pink and holographic.

 

Here is the birthday collab with lots of amazing people in this. I have to say the people in the nail community are one of my favourite sets of people. I really have made some amazing friends on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment