Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #26 | Currently Wearing #263

Here is my first Christmas nail art, I am so happy with this one. I am currently doing this with glam nail challenge. I love doing challenges because it gives me so many different options of nail art.
 
Here we are this is Ard As Nails First Frost. This is absolutely beautiful, I got this in the Christmas collection last year and I am so pleased I got these. It is a gorgeous blue holographic. This is up there with my favourites of 2018 which you will see in January. I used MoYou Festive 03 plate and I also have a snowflake sticker on. These latest quite well because I expected this to have fallen off at work. This was a one coater, can you believe it. I am just so happy with this polish and look. I can't wait for you too post the rest of the Christmas nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment