Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #13 | Autumn Horoscope Picks

So this post is Autumn horoscope picks, basically nail polish direct emailed me and it was horoscope nail polish picks. I just thought this was a great idea and I will be doing this every time they do this. Also my colours might be a little off because I am the worst at colour descriptions.

Libra - This choice was a deep purple shade, it is so gorgeous one. I am not sure if this is classed as a burgundy or just a purple. This one was Orly The Antidote, this was in one of the mani and lola boxes.

Leo - This is classed as the deep and sultry polish, I picked Jessica Cinnamon Kiss. This is not my type of polish ever, I don't do red. I probably don't do sultry either, but there is something about this polish I really like and can't wait to get this on my nails.

Aries - So here is the statement blue, this is a blue that is often talked about. I absolutely love this and cannot wait to wear this one. Now to me statement polishes are just so bright and look incredible. This is Sinful Colors Endless Blue, sorry because this is super hard to find.

Aquarius - Here is my star sign, this is neutral cool. I am not entirely sure if this is neutral toned. But to me this is a neutral polish. I chose Topshop Geography Teacher, the name of this is just the best and the main reason why I picked this up.

Virgo - Now red polishes isn't something I like at all. I don't have too many so you have seen this many of times. I think I will picking up more reds. So I chose Rimmel Double Decker Red.

Gemini - This is a pink polish, I probably chose the pink that leans more coral than actually pink. I chose Essie Let It Glow, this is such a beautiful polish. I cannot wait to get this on my nails because I have never seen something so beautiful.

Sagittarius - Here is the orange polish, again this might be more of a coral one. But I really like this one, this again is from another mani and lola box. It is Morgan Taylor Sweet Escape.

Cancer - Here is a cool blue polish, now this leans to a lilac shade. I actually have two bottles because I stupidly picked up one by accident. This is Essence Rockablue. This is a really pretty polish and I cannot wait to get this on my nails.

Scorpio - This is a pastel pink pick, I chose BarryM Strawberries and Cream. I haven't worn this yet but wow this is absolutely gorgeous. This is going to be one of those transition colours when you wear crazy colours in Halloween or Christmas. This would be so perfect for the new year too.

Capricorn - This one might be my favourite polish out of them all, it is a khaki green. I chose China Glaze Central Parka. I love this polish and yes I haven't worn it yet. But it looks so gorgeous whenever I have seen swatches.

Pisces - Now this might be not a dusky mauve but I have used it anyway. So this is Models Own Purple Glare, I have used this one before and it is a gorgeous polish. I promise one day I will learn all of the colours.
 
Taurus - Now again I have no idea if this is classed as a metallic polish. It is Sinful Colours Konstellation. But this is so gorgeous and probably don't have many colours like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment