Pages

Sunday 2 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #02 | Chistmas Nail Picks

This post is Christmas nail picks, lets have a look of what polishes I have picked for this.
 
So here is OPI My Voice Is A Little Norse, this is such a gorgeous holographic polish. I don't know whether you can get this fully opaque but it would be super hard to get off though. I have another OPI Christmas Gone Plaid, now I found this in tkmaxx. This was a super bargain and isn't this beautiful. I really can't wait to get this on my nails. I have Essie Haute Tub, this is from a winter collection. It has such a gorgeous shift. I have two BarryM glitters in Majestic Sparkle and Jingle Bells. Now I have so many different glitters but rarely put them on my nails. But isn't this absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment