Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

BLOGMAS | #10 | Currently Wearing | #256

Here is another birthday collab, this month was crazy for them. You might get bored of seeing me write that but I am not bothered. So lets get going because this is a great post.
 
So this wasn't a birthday collab, it was a collab for Nails by Kt (Katie), she was moving to Finland and then she was heading to working in a ski resort for skiing. I am wearing Kiko Light Navy Blue and Ciate Locket as the accent nail. I also used MoYou Festive 03 plate. This is so gorgeous, I also attempted a skier on the runway. That didn't go as well as I wanted but practice makes perfect doesn't it. I am very impressed with how well this looked. The ciate polish is absolutely beautiful! I will be making sure I use that again.
Here is the blue/Finland themed collab!

No comments:

Post a Comment