Pages

Saturday 1 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #01 | Currently Wearing | #253

So here is another collab I was involved in, this is an awareness collab. I really love joining in these.
 
Here is my solo shot from the awareness collab. This collab was for Tia (@jaffacakefreak) this was all getting awareness for getting stem cell/bone marrow donors. This was in the hope for people to register on the donor list. I used Technic Seashell. This is a gorgeous polish, I thought it was so beautiful. Seeing as when I did this, it was near Halloween. We had all done the blood theme, I thought the dripping of blood was quite gruesome, but I really like it. I also did blood splattering on the nail, also I have got a ribbon too. Then some bones which represented the bone marrow.
 
Here is all the beautiful nails that everyone who was involved in the nail art collab.

No comments:

Post a Comment