Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | 18 | Topic Tuesday #33

So here is a Topic Tuesday that was supposed to be up yesterday, well I couldn't be bothered to do it.
This was 'top 3 finishes and favourite from each' I found this quite difficult if I am going to be honest because I never know anything about finishes. But I just chose a few of my favourites.

Creams
I have three favourite crème polishes. I am a sucker for a cream, I have to say most of my collection is crème polishes. I have BarryM Strawberry Ice Cream and Berry Ice Cream. If you asked me what my all time BarryM polishes were these two would defiantly be included in that list. I know they don't do nail paints anymore. But that actually needs to change because I love them. I have Models Own Flip Flop, this is one of my all time Models Own polishes. This is probably classes as a neon but it is a cream polish still right.

Gel Formulas
These aren't neseciarly gel polishes. But they are all from the BarryM Gelly Hi Shine collection. I have Sky(actually can't remember the name of this) Prickly Pear, Cardamom. I love gelly hi shine polishes they are just so fantastic. Everything about them are so amazing. They always look so perfect, I might do a huge post on them when I have used more that is.

Random Category
Now this is just the random glitter category. I don't know what you would call these polishes, so lets call this the glitter polishes. I have Princess Nail Lacquer Nail You See, this is absolutely beautiful. I can't cope with how gorgeous this is. I have OPI Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel. You know when you have a polish that you just love and wish you wore as a full manicure. That was one of those polishes. The last one is Seventeen Melon Ball, this was one of my favourite polishes this year. I love this so much. It is gorgeous, I am teasing you because this is currently unavailable because seventeen no longer exist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment