Pages

Sunday 9 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #09 | Glitter Toppers

In this post I am showing you a few of my glitter topper picks. I have to say I have a lot of glitters but I rarely pick them oit of my collection. So I will be starting to use a lot more glitters next year.
I have China Glaze Fairy Dust and China Glaze Golden Enchantment; these two are the sisters of each others. They are absolutely gorgeous, I have yet to use them. But they look so gorgeous, you don't really see the gold one as often but I am sure it is loved somewhere. Then I have Cuccio Mimes and Musicians, this is an absolute beauty of a polish. This will look amazing sponged on. I have 4 BarryMs also, they are my favourite ever brand. I have two recent limited edition polishes, BarryM Fairy Lights and After Party, they are two different polishes. I imagine one would be perfect for Christmas and the purple one would be great for summer time. BarryM Jingle Bells, obviously by the name it is perfect for Christmas. Then the last one is BarryM Majestic Sparkle which I only bought recently and it is a gorgeous glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment