Pages

Friday 14 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #14 | Currently Wearing | #258

Here is another currently wearing, November was the craziest month for birthday collabs. So you will be seeing lots of collabs, I swear everyone I talk to had birthdays in November.  This is annoying, it should have been before the Sally Hansen post. Ahh I had so many drafts and this was forgotten about.
 
I hosted Zoe (myrealnails) birthday collab on November. I was so nervous to do this because this was the first collab I had ever ever hosted. But you know what I actually love it. I was so proud of how well it went. I might be doing a few more collabs next year, I would love to do an awareness collab for charity. I used Seventeen Summer Sling, this is absolutely gorgeous. You can't actually get this anymore because Seventeen is no longer a brand. I have an accent bow and balloons, with some stars. I also stamped using Bundle Monster + amyytran - BM-XL219. I am so happy with how the stamping turned out of the adorable cupcakes.
 
Thank you to all the amazing girls who was involved in the collab with me. I am so grateful for all the help because it was so great to see all your beautiful manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment