Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #03 | Mani & Lola November 2018

So here is November's Mani and Lola box. This was a special box because it was their first year anniversary box.

Here is a little sneak peek before head to have a look at all the polishes.
 
So here we have 5 beauties because it was their anniversary. I have to say out of these 5 I would probably gravitate to the purple and the metallic shade. So I am getting out of my comfort one with this box. I am yet to use a polish from a Mani and Lola box but I will get around to. That is one thing with having so many nail polishes.
 
Zoya - Codie. RRP - £11.70 (link) This is a glossy brown. Now if you have been following me for a while, I absolutely love brown nail polishes. But when I swatched this on the nail wheel it was very streaky. I think this might be a three coater. My zoya collection is building up slowly.

Orly - Feeling Free. RRP - £12.00 (
link) This is a gorgeous purple. I have seen some beautiful swatches of this and I cant wait until I can get this on my nails as it is so pretty.

OPI - Berlin There Done That. RRP -£14.50 (link) This is a taupe/nude. I like this polish but I don't think I would reach for it as often. I think this would be a great mannequin hand nail look. But I will use it maybe for a dotticure or something cute.
 
Cuccio - Chakra. RRP - £6.95 (link) This is such a rich red, I don't use reds at all. I disike wearing them, but this is beautiful when I swatched it. I will be getting some wear out of this over the Christmas period. I actually feel myself changing to red when I see this polish.

Artistic Colour Revolution - Heart Of Chrome. RRP - £9.95 (link) This is a silver that looks perfect for this time of the year. I don't ever know what nail polish terminology to say, but isn't this so pretty.




Now you are probably thinking, why do you have sponges well. These are Spongelle Mani Pedi Treatment - RRP £13.95 These are some nail and feet treatment, you get 14 washes out of these. I am not sure if I would personally pay £14 for some sponges. But it was a nice little treat in this month. I am sure this will come in handy if I feel like I need it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment