Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #25 | My Year Of 2018

So here we are, its Christmas Day. This year has gone super quick. I just felt like I wanted to write about how my year has gone in nails.


I have been so proud of how my nail art has gone. I have done so much of it and I am just so happy with how I have done it. The picture above was one of my nail arts that I was so proud of actually. I love it so much. This won't be much of a breakdown of my year because I want to do all of my untried year in a huge picture.

I know not a lot of people read a lot of my blog but I am just so proud of hitting 11 thousand views on here. I am so proud of it. It is crazy how one thing can make you post so much. I really enjoy posting, so I am very happy with how far this blog has come. This will actually be my 6th full year on my blog. I started in November 2013 and never looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment