Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

BLOGMAS 18 | #20 | Topic Tuesday #34

So this one was the top 5 polishes for fall.
 
I know we are going into winter so I am just so behind with this. I will finish this I promise. I am not ready for just finish this without finishing topic Tuesday. I have OPI I'm Soo Swamped, this is such a beautiful colour. It has been wanting to wear this for so long and I will get round to wearing it. Models Own Green Flash, this is such a gorgeous polish. I cannot deal with how amazing this polish is, I found this in Poundland. This is BarryM Mustard, I am obsessed with this colour. I am yet to wear it and I can't believe why it has taken so long. I have Maybelline Brick Shimmer, this is one of my favourite polishes. I haven't worn this in so long. It is very beautiful. The last polish is Nailed London Citron-Ella, this is an unusal colour for me. I rarely wear yellow polishes. But I really like the look of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment