Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

BLOGMAS #01 | Christmas Polish Picks

I am so excited for December to be here, I am starting this month of with blogmas. Blog posts up until the 25th, I have so many ideas planned. There will be a lot of catching up posts as I am a pretty behind with blogging this year. Anyway, forget about that. I am here with my Christmas polishes.  
The first one I have is Models Own Tinsel Town, this is a beautiful pink holographic. I imagine this will be a textured polish so remember the top coat. Christmas is all about glitters and one of my favourite glitters is from Essie Summit Of Style, a thick chunky gold glitter. As always there would have to be a green polish in any kind of polish picks. This is Polish Me Royalty Bluddy Sprouts! I will be wearing this soon so keep our eyes peeled for this one. Another Polish Me Royalty White Kissmas.This is a glitter topper and it has snowflakes running through it and this is such a unique polish. BarryM Gingerbread is a beautiful brown polish and I am a huge fan of this one. Another green beauty is Nine Zero Cat In The Christmas Tree, I have wanted this beautiful polish for just so long. There is a red polish in here, red always features at Christmas. I am not a fan of red but its always needed this is Rimmel Double Decker Red. The last polish is Primark Pink Strobe, I felt that there needed to be a different colour rather than your typical colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment