Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

BLOGMAS #23 | Monthly Haul November

Yes I know blogmas is officially over but I want to be able to completely finish everything.
 
This is a November and December mixed in as I haven't bought much in December. I have Pretty Perfect Polish trio is the rugrats one. I love my new big brother, over my dad's potty, I am reptar, hear me roar. The next one is Slytherin and I got that sent to me very kindly. I have W7 Space Dust, that is such an amazing green. Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens is that perfect mustard. I have 5 Essie polishes, Loot The Booty, Trophy Wife, Jade To Measure, Salt Water Happy, Kimono Over. I have Rimmel Home James!. BarryM bought out so many recently, I have Matcha, Purple Frost, Copper Dreams, Purple Hex, Blue Jade. I have two Sinful Colors Happy Ending and Blue La La.

No comments:

Post a Comment