Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

BLOGMAS #05 | Monthly Haul June

As you can see I have already posted today, I was running a little behind when it comes to blogposts. I am trying to get up to date with them.
This is a huge haul for June. I will just talk about them in groups because otherwise this is going to be a lot paragraph. I have a lot of Primark polishes. The deep blue is Primark Midnight Muse, if you are a follower of my page you will see that this has featured a few times before but never been worn. Next is Primark Grape Soda, such a juicy looking purple. I never thought purple would be a word I would ever describe a colour ha-ha. The beautiful raspberry pink is Primark Vintage Silk, this is absolutely beautiful. Can you see how beautiful that orange is Primark Sunset Strip. I have got Primark Evergreen, I cant wait to wear this in the autumn time.

Now I just have a mixture of polishes. Rimmel Green With Envy, look at how beautiful that polish is. I just can't wait to wear this next year. Rimmel Urban Chameleon, this is an army green and its not anything special but I am a fan. Rimmel Go Wild-Er-Ness, this is a polish that again isn't anything special. But I have seen so many people talk about it but I knew I just needed it. The last Rimmel Saturn, this was a giveaway prize.
Essie Pret A Surfer this was also a giveaway prize. I have Essie Shine Of The Times, this is so talked about I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this on TKmaxx. I also have Essie Viva Antigua a beautiful green with silver shimmer running through it. I have New Look Petrol, this is an amazing polish. I am not sure how fully opaque this would get though. Illamasqua Venous, I got this from the giveaway prizes. I already own a bottle of this, I cannot find the actual bottle I won anywhere I will need to search through my drawer. Pretty Perfect Polish bought out a rugrats trio, Why Can't They Tell Us Apart?, Dumb Babies, Nakey Is Good! and I got a free polish It's Coral Not Carl. Sinful Colors Blue By You, I have worn this polish and it is absolutely stunning. I have three Essence polishes, Essence We Will Spock You, this is a silver holographic. Essence Beam Me Up! this is a pink holographic. Essence Gossip Girl is a dusty purple and it is super pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment