Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

BLOGMAS #13 | Monthly Haul July

This is such a big haul, I won't be going through all of the polishes on their own. I will just be listing them all because this could take me forever if I went through them all.
BarryM - Lemon Ice Cream & Key Lime
Primark - Turquoise, Blue & Can We Not
Sally Hansen - Pretty Piggy!, Auran't you relaxed?, Arm Candy, Crème De La Crème, Shell We Dance? and two top coats (only one pictured)
Essie - Prima Bella, Backseat Besties, Chillato & Melody Maker
OPI - I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw, My Voice Is A Little Norse
Next - Fairy Cake, Well Jel & Concrete Carly
Revlon - Tempt & Tantalize
Models Own - Evergreen
Essence - Space Glam
Ciate - Mine's A Mocha
Rimmel - Stormy Skies
Sinful Colors - Daredevil
Nails Inc - Queensgate Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment