Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

BLOGMAS #03 | Polish Of The Month | August

So here is my August's polish of the month. As you can see I am rather behind with this but are we really that shocked ha-ha. Instead of having polish of the month this is two nail art designs.
 
This is nail art of the month, but I do love the polish. I am using BarryM Pink Lemonade. Funnily enough I have got lemons on my nails. Oh I am funny (joking). I loved this nail art because I am so happy with how they turned out because they look so adorable.
 
The next one is Technic White Sands. This is a mosaic, I am again very happy with how this turned out. I do love the mosaic effect to this and I will be trying to do this again on all nails. This may be one of my favourite nail art designs of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment