Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

BLOGMAS #07 | Throwback Thursday

I don't think I have done a throwback Thursday post before. This is a throwback to show you all of my Christmas nails I have done in the previous years.
 
This is from 2016. I used Ciate Strawberry Milkshake, they are mini candy canes. I am so happy with this one, it is just so girly and very Christmas like. This as I remember was quite a thick polish and I put it on a few coats.
 
This was my Christmas pudding nails, I absolutely love this. I am such a sucker for brown nail polish. This is Sally Hansen Tippy Taupe. This was quite a quick nail art look and hopefully I will going to do another of these and I might do this on more nails.
 
This is my dotticure Christmas tree. I used Collection Jungle Fever, this is such a beautiful green. I followed this from my favourite youtuber/nail instagrammer nails by Jema. She is just so amazing and I love it.
I now have Mr & Mrs Gingerbread. I was inspired by YokoNailArt. I am pretty hard on myself when it comes to nail art because I don't feel my candy canes went as well as I wanted them too. But the gingerbread men looked adorable. I used BarryM Blueberry Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment