Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

BLOGMAS #18 | Monthly Haul September

So here is another monthly haul, are you all excited for Christmas because I am.
I am just going to go through them like I have been because well there is a lot here isn't there. I haven't worn any of these and I absolutely have no shame ha-ha.
Leighton Denny - Let Your Hair Down
AVON - Pampered Princess, Island Goddess, Emerald City (not initially sure if this is the actual polish)
Revlon - Autumn Spice
Pretty Perfect Polish - Blossom, Bunny, Bubbles, Always
Princess Nail Lacquer - Insomnia, Pink Lemonade, Time For A Dip, Nail You See Me, Nail You Don't
Sinful Colors - Base Coat, Endless Blue, Let's Talk, Konstellation
Models Own - Aqua Violet, Top Turquoise
Rimmel - Yes Sir!
Essie - Loot The Booty, Trophy Wife
Sally Hansen - Summerlime
China Glaze - In The Lime Light

No comments:

Post a Comment