Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Polish Of The Month | July

Don't worry, your eyes aren't decevening you that really does say July. That is how far behind I am.  I promise that in 2018 I will be doing this more regularly and actually be up to date for once. I apologise in advance if that doesn't happen.

POLISH OF THE MONTH
This is the polish of the month. It is Leighton Denny Blue Breeze, this is an absolute beauty. This is a pearlescent blue, this took 2/3 coats. This dries quite matte as well and I had absolutely no problem with that.
 
NAIL ART OF THE MONTH
 This was from the Glam Nails Challenge, this is a mandala. I wanted to do a dotticure one and I am so happy with how this went. I used Essie Fiji. This is a very hyped about polish and I am so glad it went really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment