Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

BLOGMAS #14 | A-Z Challenge

This challenge has been going around for a few weeks. Seeing as I don't have a youtube account I have decided I would just show you my a-z of polishes. This is a-z the name of the polishes instead of the brand.
I will just be saying the names of them because I will try and get through a few of these throughout 2018. I have missed out Q,X and Z as I couldn't find any nail polish beginning with that name.
A- Awkward Turtle - Superchic Lacquer  B - Berry Good Looking - Cupcake Polish
C - Cerulean Blue - Kiko  D - Dahlia Mauve - Kiko
E - Evening Shimmer - Ard As Nails  F - Forest - BarryM
G - Ginger Pink - Kiko  H - Hypnotic Bronze - AVON
I - I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw - OPI  J - Jeans On - Essence
K - Konstellation - Sinful Colors   L - Lilac Chrome - Primark
M - Mustard - BarryM  N - Nutcracker - BarryM
O - On My Own - Chaos & Crocodiles  P - Purple Fiction - China Glaze
R - Rush - Formula X  S - Shades - Models Own
T - Tempt - Revlon  U - Uh Oh Roll Down The Window - OPI
V - Violet Blue - Orly
  W - Well Jel - Next
Y - Yes Sir! - Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment