Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

2017 | A Year Of Nails

As I write this, it is 28th December. I wanted to get this post fully written before you are reading this on the 1st January. This post is basically a summary of my year in nails.

What Have I Learnt This Year
Well, I wouldn't say I have learnt that much about nails really. But I have learnt to enjoy blogging more. I know I don't have many followers or many readers. But you know what I don't have a problem with that. This is just a place where I can have my thoughts on nail polish and not feel silly. So maybe next year, will be the year where I can fully take my blog somewhere. Maybe design it differently.

Also, on instagram. I have recently hit 500 followers. This is a huge achievement, especially as I set myself a challenge to hit 400 followers. I know I may not have a huge amount of followers, or get as many likes as I feel a picture deserves. That is what happens when instagram messes up at times and shows pictures on your timeline (whatever its called) from 5 days ago. I also would like to start getting to know people on instagram. I feel I am quite lonely on their at times.

Nail Polishes
I used a total of 70 nail polishes this year with a total of 39 brands used. I will be using hopefully more in 2018. I will be doing 'the untried year' post at some time in January. I also challenged myself to do more nail art. I did a cartoon nail every month, again there will be another blog post on it. Then I took part in 3 glam nails challenges. I couldn't believe how many I managed to fit in.

I am just so excited to see what 2018 brings me nail polish wise, thank you for supporting me throughout the year. I will be busy posting next year and can't wait to see what nail polish collections come out. But again, I hope 2018 will be a brilliant year for you.
Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment