Pages

Sunday 10 December 2017

BLOGMAS #09 | Ciate Advent Calendar

This is a lowdown on ciate's advent calendars, this calendar is last years. I decided I would do a huge post next year (I know only a few weeks left). This is showing you the calendars and what I think of them.
 
This is actually my 4th year when it comes to ciate's calendar. As you can obviously tell I love them. I know quite a few brands do nail polish calendars, but this is one of my favourites.
 
This is how the calendar is set out, it has got individual boxes. They had changed it, there was two boxes which had just doors. This is a lot better actually because the boxes don't split open as when the doors they fell apart. So this is much easier to be kept together. It also looks really sleek.
 
These are the boxes that they come in, they always have a really cute little quote on the back of the boxes. I love how they are always really well printed out. I am so happy with them.
 
This is the polish. I might do a really big blog post of all of the other polishes you get in every calendar. You get averaging 19 polishes, with some base coats or a top coat. Also you get a nail care treatment which is always very helpful. Sometimes you also get a nail file and on the 24th day you get a huge nail polish. This is so amazing, I am just so happy with all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment