Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

BLOGMAS #06 | Polish Of The Month September

I am slowly getting through these polish of the month posts, I can't wait to get my 2017 favourites post completed.
This is Sinful Colors Blue By You. This is absolutely beautiful polish, I used 2/3 coats. I think now maybe I should have done 3 coats on all fingers But I don't regret it. This was found in poundland, I would totally recommend you go and check out poundland because you never know what beauties you find. This will of course be in my 2017 favourites.
This is Pretty Perfect Polish Why Can't They Tell Us Apart?! This is from the rugrats trio she bought out quite a while ago. This is my first try of this brand and I instantly fell in love with it. I know for a fact also this will be in my 2017 favourites too. I am so in love with this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment