Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

BLOGMAS #04 | Monthly Haul May

This haul may look deceiving, you are probably thinking 5 polishes. This was the month where I bought 38 polishes from kiko, haul post here.
I have got Revlon Entice, this was a poundland find. I was so impressed with this and it looks so pretty. I seem to be building up quite a bit of this range. The next polish is Sally Hansen Lady Luck, this is a linear holographic textured pink. I picked this up from TKMaxx, I swatched this on my nail wheel and it looked crazy. Next is Rimmel Partner In Lime, first of all lets talk about the name of this. It is a stunning lime and not a colour I have many of. Next is Rimmel Give It Some Welly, again what a great name. I do love a grey polish I can't tell you why. The last polish is Sinful Colors I Klove You, this is a beautiful chocolate brown. I will be wearing this one sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment