Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

BLOGMAS #11 | Favourite Glitters

This was supposed to be yesterday's post. But I am a little behind. But anyway this is my favourite glitters. I can't say I wear a lot of glitters. I think they may be quite neglected when it comes to my collection.
First one is W7 It's Christmas, this is a beautiful red, green and white bar glitter and hex glitters. This can only come out once a year so this is glitter that has been used once. Ciate Fortune Teller, this is a gorgeous holographic glitter. I used this recently when it was some mosaic nail art. I absolutely love this nail polish. I have Essie Summit Of Style, this is such a chunky gold glitter. This wasn't fully opaque on two coats, but you could sponge it on. The other glitter favourite is Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch, this has been very well used and I so regret not picking up another bottle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment