Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

Wishlist #169

It is wishlist time, I am planning to do an overview at the end of 2017 for all of these polishes I have bought in a whole year. So I hope you are going to get excited for that, even if you have a long time to wait ha-ha.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Road Rage - £3.99
2. Miss Sporty - Beetle Wings - £1.99
3. Rimmel - Apricot Punch - £2.99
4. Miss Sporty - Aurora Borealis - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Road Rage - This is a stunning mint/turquoise green. I am sure you all know by now I love green and this is no exception. I already own this beautiful polish. I can't wait to wear this.

2. Miss Sporty - Beetle Wings - This is a stunning polish, this could be taken for an indie polish. But no it isn't its a miss sporty polish. This is a rose gold foil, it may come across as a copper. I would love to get this, miss sporty isn't a brand I always look at. I have a few polishes from them and still don't pick them up.

3. Rimmel - Apricot Punch - I also own this, when I wore this it was a prink coral polish. I do like this one and I got it for super cheap when I bought it from Fragrance Direct.

4. Miss Sporty - Aurora Borealis - This is a stunning polish and yet again I own this. But I cannot wait to wear this, it may be perfect over black. But I think when I eventually try it will be without a base colour. It may be a bit sheer but I know it will be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Love those Miss Sporty duochrome shades, I haven't picked them up as I have many similar but they do look incredible and would be best over a black base (I would guess).
    As well as an overview it would be fun to sometimes see a 'wishlist - update' post to see which polishes you've managed to buy.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Sporty is a brand that is very rarely talked about, yeah I will do an update soon. I am so busy at weekends for taking pictures so hope I can get them taken soon xx

      Delete