Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Wishlist #166

I have got another wishlist for you all, hope you have had a lovely weekend! Now it is sunnier and lighter in the evenings, I will finally have pictures of my nail polish collection very soon. I am so excited to take pictures of my collection for you all.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Coral Glaze - £4.99
2. Models Own - Paradise Garage - £4.99
3. Models Own - Sun Hat - £4.99
4. BarryM - Pole Position - £2.99
5. BarryM - Pit Stop - £2.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Coral Glaze - This is a beautiful coral, I have to be honest out of all the colours I own. I rarely wear coral polishes. I am not sure why because it is such a beautiful colour. I am sure in the summer I can find a way to wear this colour.

2. Models Own - Paradise Garage - I have this polish and what a surprise I am yet to wear it ha-ha. It is a gorgeous metallic green. I am sure I will eventually get round to wearing it. Maybe I should do a new series in having loads of colours and make sure I wear them.

3. Models Own - Sun Hat - This polish is the definition of a Barbie pink. I am yet to wear this one too. But I will be wearing this one in the hotter months. I cannot wait to wear it.
 
4. BarryM - Pole Position - I have this one also, I am not sure about these. I have heard they aren't they best formulas, but I am so ready to wear this one also. If you want me to pick polishes that I will try and wear, comment on this blog post. As I am sure that is a great way to make sure I use the polishes. Obviously they will be in the untried year.
 
5. BarryM - Pit Stop - I am pretty sure I have the wrong polish in the picture as that looks different to our swatches. But this is a crisp neutral polish. I actually hate nude polishes. I don't think they suit my skin tone and I am not sure how it looks on me.

2 comments:

  1. I have and love all of these polishes, you need to start grabbing some of them, they'll be so good for summer.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait for summer polishes. I am not usually a person who wears really bright colours. But I am so ready xx

      Delete