Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

A - Z Of Nail Polish - Ard As Nails

The next post in my A-Z of nail polish, is the UK indie maker Ard As Nails.
 
From Left To Right: Selfie, Park Ranger, Crime Book Junkie, Evening Shimmer, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Selfie Stick
I have 6 in total and I could buy so many more. As you can see there is a size difference in the bottles, they have recently changed them. They were originally doing two sizes but now they only do the 12ml bottles, which for me are personally better as I am not a fan of mini bottles. They are constantly bringing up new collections to keep up with the latest trends which I think is amazing especially for a UK Indie.
 
This is what the bottle looks like, I cannot wait to wear more of them. I have only currently worn one polish. I will be doing a indie month next month hopefully.
 
Ard As Nails Instagram / Ard As Nails Website

No comments:

Post a Comment